The Vehicle Protection Association (VPA) is a member-based organization that is committed to helping vehicle service contract companies deliver a first-rate consumer experience and model sound business practices.
As part of our continuing commitment to our members, the VPA offers a range of Member Resources designed to improve regulatory compliance, promote greater industry awareness and create operational efficiencies within your organization.
Although the list of resources we provide our members is constantly growing, some examples of the resources we offer VPA members include:
- Access to the VPA Membership Directory;
- Information about the VPA Annual Meeting;
- VPA Member Notices;
- VPA Certification Information and Application Forms;
- VPA Webinar Invitations and Session Archives;
- Logo Usage Guidelines, Application Forms and Logos
- Special Notices Regarding Standards of Conduct Updates/Interpretation;
- Best Practice Tips for Industry Members; and
- Special Notices Regarding Industry Regulatory Activity
To access a complete list of Member Resources, please login using your VPA Member ID.